Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

epic

amazing game, I wish I could download it do record it with fraps :3

NegativeONE responds:

www.mindchamber.com/NGR.zip There ye go.

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

Problem

Great game, but In one round I got 225 kills, but it never gave me the medal for getting 150 kills. :/
Any help?

Either way, great game.

Armed with Wings 2 Armed with Wings 2

Screw you all

I actually liked the system of jumping. It was actually REALISTIC. You can make quick jumps while running, people. in real life, you cant crouch down for a huge jump while running full speed. learn that. Also, I loved the fight system, and the game was overall excellent for me. the only downside is the few wallglitches, but they are kinda hard to fall through anyway. also, quit whining about the bosses being hard. it just takes some time to figure out HOW to beat them, and then it isnt so hard at all. Sheesh.

Guy & Buddy Guy & Buddy

Excellent.

finally, a fresh, unused gameplay idea that worked perfectly. The only complaint that I have is that there were no checkpoints in the longer levels, but other than that, it's perfect. (People blamming this for being too hard, quit complaining because you dont have any friends, so they can't help you)

Rage3! Rage3!

Love it

You are definitely one of my favorite flash artists. no doubt about that :D

Hunted Forever Hunted Forever

wha?

The first few days everything was a 10 and now its all 0s and 3s. WTF? Either way, I loved this game. I wish you could play like a free run though, were there isnt an enemy

Agnry Faic Agnry Faic

Lol did u mean to label it "Agnry Faic"?

Either way, insanely awesome game

TheHeist TheHeist

Meh

It wasnt EXCELLENT, but it was fun for a while.

Straw Hat Samurai Straw Hat Samurai

What He Said

vvvv That guy has said everything I was going to say

Ether War Ether War

Great Game

Its not my style, so I found it somewhat dull, but it is nonetheless a great game. Unlike some people, I can recognize that, even though I personally didnt enjoy it. 10!

Kajenx responds:

Wow, thanks! That means a lot.