[Prototype] [Prototype]

haha win.

yea the only thing you sould've included was jumping off of a skyscraper flying 50 yards and landing witha huge crater RIGHT next to an army general, and him not noticing anything :P

Battosai810 responds:

Nah, they usually noticed me when I did that :D
Glad you liked the flash!

Meet the Krinkels Meet the Krinkels

xD Great

Beautiful. XD It made me laugh, good work.

The Stick Generation The Stick Generation

Awesome

EPIC WIN.

Also, Did I See Senor Saturno Text from EarthBound? ;D
When the giant madness dude was talking, im pretty sure that the text is the text that Mr. Saturn uses in EarthBound. :D

Newgrounds Rumble Newgrounds Rumble

epic

amazing game, I wish I could download it do record it with fraps :3

NegativeONE responds:

www.mindchamber.com/NGR.zip There ye go.

Thing-Thing Arena 3 Thing-Thing Arena 3

Problem

Great game, but In one round I got 225 kills, but it never gave me the medal for getting 150 kills. :/
Any help?

Either way, great game.

Armed with Wings 2 Armed with Wings 2

Screw you all

I actually liked the system of jumping. It was actually REALISTIC. You can make quick jumps while running, people. in real life, you cant crouch down for a huge jump while running full speed. learn that. Also, I loved the fight system, and the game was overall excellent for me. the only downside is the few wallglitches, but they are kinda hard to fall through anyway. also, quit whining about the bosses being hard. it just takes some time to figure out HOW to beat them, and then it isnt so hard at all. Sheesh.

All Day Comfort All Day Comfort

I fucking love this. Actually, I fucking love all of your work. But that's beyond the point. You really nailed the power metal feel to it, it makes you wanna get up and do something. Rock on, SWiTCH.

Evil-Dog - Outbreak Evil-Dog - Outbreak

Love it.

The intro completely puts you in the exact surrounding you were looking for. You don't know what the hell is around each corner, and you don't know if you're gonna make it out alive. This definitely belongs in a horror survival game of some sort.

Force Of Nature Force Of Nature

Ha! :D

I totally get the reference. :V

Anyway, nice way to mix TF2 and Classic Punk Rock style. XD

RhythmBastard responds:

Thanks. I occasionally come back to check up on these songs, and it's good to see that it got a couple positive reviews. I also noticed my voice sucks harder then when I first submitted it. I'll try to redo it.

As for the TF2 thing, I'm glad somebody got the reference. Might want to keep an eye on the account :)